On this private Manhattan and Brooklyn tour, I first take you to the sights people most often associate with New York, ie - the Empire State Building, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, etc. After the "sights," I take you to the "soul" of New York - "the real New York" in Brooklyn. I take you into the neighboods, each with its own character, personality and subculture. It is a great overview, helping you to learn "the lay of the land" and determine where you want to go back to and spend more time, during the rest of your stay.
Here is some of what we will experience on this tour:
- Central Park
- 5th Avenue
- St. Patrick's Cathedral
- Rockefeller Center
- Times Square
- Grand Central Terminal
- United Nations
- Hudson Yards
- Madison Square Park (Flat Iron Building / view of the Empire State Building)
- Greenwich Village
- Little Italy
- World Trade Center and 9/11 Memorial
- Wall Street
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Statue of Liberty from Shore
- DUMBO - Down Under Manhattan Bridge Overpass
- Brooklyn Bridge Park (great views of the Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg Bridges)
- Gleason's Gym (if you are a boxing fan)
- Brooklyn Heights (largest ensemble of pre-Civil War houses in America)
- Pilgrim Church (the Grand Central of the Underground Railroad)
- Brooklyn Promenade
- Arabic Atlantic Avenue
- Williamsburg North (largest ultra conservative Jewish community in the world outside of Isreal)
- Williamsburg South (young hip neighborhood of small shops, cafes, eateries and great Manhattan skyline views)
- Greenpoint - "Little Poland"
On the day of your tour, I will meet you at the time and New York City location of your choosing. At the end of the tour, I will return you to the New York City location also of your choosing - your hotel; a museum; store; restaurant; neighborhood; theater, wherever.
If you are interested in scheduling a tour, please complete and submit a contact form from the address bar in the upper-right corner of this page. I will verify my availablity and send you additional information.
*Note: this tour will accomodate your party of up to 6 guests or 5 with luggage.
Wheelchairs and Scooters
I can accommodate most wheelchair and scooter users (including the wheelchair and scooter), as long as the guest is able to transfer from the device to the seat of a mini-van and another guest on the tour is available to assist with loading and unloading the device. Please let me know if you will be bringing a wheelchair or scooter on your tour.
- My touring vehicle is sanitized in between tours
- There is a contactless temperature check for all (me too!) at the beginning of each tour
- Face masks are required in public areas, for everyone over the age of two
- Face masks will be provided, if you do not have one
- Hand sanitizer is available in the vehicle
9-Hour Private Manhattan & Brooklyn Tour by Mini-Van - $1199.00
AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR PAYMENT, I WILL SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION WITHIN 24-HOURS.