On my private New York to Boston Day Trip, you will learn much about life in colonial America and the circimstances leading up to our Revolutionary War. We visit most of the top historic sights and neighborhoods in the city, as well as those made famous by popular cutlure.
On the morning of our day trip from New York to Boston, I will meet you at the New York City location of your choice. We will drive the approximately 3. 5 hours to Boston. There we will park and explore colonial Boston on foot. Boston is a much smaller city than New York. It only has 15% land size and 9% the population. There are 20 cities in the USA with populations larger than Boston. Our walk across old historic Boston is less than 3-miles (5km). We take hours to do it, with plenty of stops along the way, not just to rest, but to savor the beauty and atmosphere of this colonial New England town.
The sights on our New York to Boston day trip inlcude:
- Faneuil Hall
- Quincy Market
- Paul Revere House
- Old North Church
- Italian North End
- USS Constitution
- Bunker Hill
- Sight of the Boston Massacre
- Old South Meeting House
- Old State House
- Cheer's Pub
- Fenway Park
- Harvard Square
- Beacon Hill / Antique Row
- Massachusetts State House
- Boston Common
- Boston Tea Party Ships
- Boston Seaport and Fish Pier
Obviously, along the way we will make time for some fresh New England seafood and dishes, if you like.
If you are interested in scheduling a day trip from New York to Boston, please complete and submit a contact form from the address bar in the upper-right corner of this page. We will verify our availablity and send you additional information.
*Note: this private day will accomodate a maxium of 6 guests or 5 with luggage.
Wheelchairs and Scooters
I can accommodate most wheelchair and scooter users (including the wheelchair and scooter), as long as the guest is able to transfer from the device to the seat of a mini-van and another guest on the tour is available to assist with loading and unloading the device. Please let me know if you will be bringing a wheelchair or scooter on your tour.
Child Safety and Booster Seats
Guests must provide child safety seats for all children ages 3 and younger and booster seats for all children ages 4 to 8. Please let me know if you will have children ages 8 or younger on the tour.
- My touring vehicle is sanitized in between tours
- There is a contactless temperature check for all (me too!) at the beginning of each tour
- Face masks are required in public areas, for everyone over the age of two
- Face masks will be provided, if you do not have one
- Hand sanitizer is available in the vehicle
Boston Private Day Trip from New York City - $1099.00
AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR PAYMENT, I WILL SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION WITHIN 24-HOURS.
For your online safety, security and peace of mind, I am partnered with PayPal. I never see your financial or personal information.
You can make your payment using PayPal or you can check out as a "guest," without signing up for PayPal. As a PayPal guest, you can pay using any of the following credit cards:
- Master Card
- American Express
As a PayPal guest, you can also pay using any debit card with the following logos:
If you are paying by PayPal or as a "guest:"
- enter above the Quantity of tours you are ordering (typically 1)
- click "ADD TO CART"
- click "Pay with PayPal" (regardless of how you are paying)
- if you are paying by PayPal, log in where it says "Pay with PayPal" and complete the process
- if you are paying as a "guest" using a credit or debit card, click the light blue box at the bottom where it says "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" and complete the process
After checking out, you will be sent by email to the address you provided us:
- an immediately acknowledgement that your order went through
- a reciept for your deposit
- a confirmation of your tour with details, within 24-hours
If you have any questions, please use "CONTACT ME" on the right side of the menu bar at the top of this page.