On my Long Island wine tour from New York, we spend the morning visiting the Hamptons' towns of Southampton and Sag Harbor. Following lunch in Sag Harbor, we take the ferry over to idyllic Shelter Island. After crossing Shelter Island, we take another ferry to the North Fork of Long Island - the third largest wine making region in North America with 29 wineries. We can't taste at them all, but we will make sure you are well satisfied.
In the Hamptons we visit:
- Meadow Lane (aka "Billionaire's Lane") and Gin Lane;
- The Village of Southampton with its quaint shops and cafes;
- Cooper's Beach - list among the top 5 beaches in the USA by Conde Nast travel magazine;
- Shinnecock Hills Golf Club, if there are any golfers on the tour;
- Sag Harbor's quaint old whaling harbor and seaport village.
Please note that the cost of wine tasting is not included in the price of the tour.
If you are interested in scheduling this Long Island wine tour from New York, please complete and submit a contact form from the address bar in the upper-right corner of this page. We will verify our availablity and send you additional information.
*Note: this private tour will accomodate a maxium of 6 guests or 5 with luggage.
Wheelchairs and Scooters
I can accommodate most wheelchair and scooter users (including the wheelchair and scooter), as long as the guest is able to transfer from the device to the seat of a mini-van and another guest on the tour is available to assist with loading and unloading the device. Please let me know if you will be bringing a wheelchair or scooter on your tour.
Child Safety and Booster Seats
Guests must provide child safety seats for all children ages 3 and younger and booster seats for all children ages 4 to 8. Please let me know if you will have children ages 8 or younger on the tour.
- My touring vehicle is sanitized in between tours
- There is a contactless temperature check for all (me too!) at the beginning of each tour
- Face masks are required in public areas, for everyone over the age of two
- Face masks will be provided, if you do not have one
- Hand sanitizer is available in the vehicle
New York to the Hamptons Day Trip, plus Wineries - $949.00
AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR PAYMENT, I WILL SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION WITHIN 24-HOURS.
For your online safety, security and peace of mind, I am partnered with PayPal. I never see your financial or personal information.
You can make your payment using PayPal or you can check out as a "guest," without signing up for PayPal. As a PayPal guest, you can pay using any of the following credit cards:
- Master Card
- American Express
As a PayPal guest, you can also pay using any debit card with the following logos:
If you are paying by PayPal or as a "guest:"
- enter above the Quantity of tours you are ordering (typically 1)
- click "ADD TO CART"
- click "Pay with PayPal" (regardless of how you are paying)
- if you are paying by PayPal, log in where it says "Pay with PayPal" and complete the process
- if you are paying as a "guest" using a credit or debit card, click the light blue box at the bottom where it says "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" and complete the process
After checking out, you will be sent by email to the address you provided us:
- an immediately acknowledgement that your order went through
- a reciept for your deposit
- a confirmation of your tour with details, within 24-hours
If you have any questions, please use "CONTACT ME" on the right side of the menu bar at the top of this page.