This Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn tour is a 6-hour sampler tour of areas outside New York's busness and tourist districts. These are the places most New Yorkers live, yet most tourists never get to see. Don't come all the way to New York & just visit mid- and downtown Manhattan - sample it all!
The sights include:
- Williamsburg (the largest ultra conservative Jewish community in the world outside of Isreal)
- Brooklyn Heights
- Brooklyn Promenade
- Gleason's Gym (if you are a boxing/wrestling fan)
- Yankee Stadium
- South Bronx
- Little Italy in the Bronx
- Fordham Road
- Jackson Heights - "America's Most Diverse Neighborhood"
- Roosevelt Boulevard (like going around the world in 2 miles)
- Flushing Meadow
- CitiField - Met's Stadium
- Billie Jean King Tennis Center/Arthur Ashe Stadium - site of the US Open Tennis Tournament
- Queens Museum to visit "Panorama of New York" - a 9, 335-square-foot (867. 2 m2) to scale architectural model of New York city including every building constructed before 1992 in all five boroughs for a total of 895, 000 individual structures. Admission is included in the price of the tour. Note: closed Mondays & Tuesdays.
Harlem Tour (option - select Harlem in place of the Bronx):
- Apollo Theater
- African Market
- Malcolm (X) Shabazz Mosque
- Maya Angelou's Brownstone
- Theresa Hotel
- Striver's Row
- Rucker Court
- Alexander Hamilton's Home
If you are interested in scheduling a Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn tour, please complete and submit a contact form from the address bar in the upper-right corner of this page. I will verify my availablity and send you additional information.
*Note: this private tour will accomodate your party with a maxium of 6 guests or 5 with luggage.
Wheelchairs and Scooters
I can accommodate most wheelchair and scooter users (including the wheelchair and scooter), as long as the guest is able to transfer from the device to the seat of a mini-van and another guest on the tour is available to assist with loading and unloading the device. Please let me know if you will be bringing a wheelchair or scooter on your tour.
- My touring vehicle is sanitized in between tours
- There is a contactless temperature check for all (me too!) at the beginning of each tour
- Face masks are required in public areas, for everyone over the age of two
- Face masks will be provided, if you do not have one
- Hand sanitizer is available in the vehicle
6-Hour Private Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens Tour by MiniVan - $999.00
AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR PAYMENT, I WILL SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION WITHIN 24-HOURS.
For your online safety, security and peace of mind, I am partnered with PayPal. I never see your financial or personal information.
You can make your payment using PayPal or you can check out as a "guest," without signing up for PayPal. As a PayPal guest, you can pay using any of the following credit cards:
- Master Card
- American Express
As a PayPal guest, you can also pay using any debit card with the following logos:
If you are paying by PayPal or as a "guest:"
- enter above the Quantity of tours you are ordering (typically 1)
- click "ADD TO CART"
- click "Pay with PayPal" (regardless of how you are paying)
- if you are paying by PayPal, log in where it says "Pay with PayPal" and complete the process
- if you are paying as a "guest" using a credit or debit card, click the light blue box at the bottom where it says "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" and complete the process
After checking out, you will be sent by email to the address you provided us:
- an immediately acknowledgement that your order went through
- a reciept for your deposit
- a confirmation of your tour with details, within 24-hours
If you have any questions, please use "CONTACT ME" on the right side of the menu bar at the top of this page.