A Manhattan driving tour is a much more comfortable experience for many. With hop outs wherever you like, you can relax on this private driver-guided tour of the city.
My Manhattan driving tour can accommodate up to 6 guests (5 with luggage). I am both a licensed professional sightseeing guide and livery driver. The vehilce used is licensed by the city to provide livery services. Please see the note at the bottom of this page for important information regard the licensing of driver-guides and vehicles.
The admission-free sights available to you on this tour include:
- Central Park
- Saint Patrick’s Cathedral
- Rockefeller Center
- Times Square
- New York Public Library and Bryant Park
- Grand Central Terminal
- Hudson Yards
- Madison Square Park for views of the Flat Iron and Empire State Buildings
- High Line Park and Chelsea Market
- Greenwich Village
- Little Italy
- World Trade and 9/11 Memorial
- Wall Street
- Statue of Liberty from Shore
- Brooklyn Bridge
My Manhattan driving tour allows time out for midday lunch and you are able to choose 8 of the above 16 sights to visit. As with all of my tours, you are welcome to prearrange with me before the day of your tour any Manhattan sights to include on your itinerary that are not listed above.
On the day of your tour, I will meet you at the time and Manhattan location of your choosing for the tour to begin. Together, we will discuss your sight selections for the day and off on your adventure you will go. At the end of the tour, I will return you to the Manhattan location of your choice - back to your hotel; museum; store; restaurant; neighborhood; theater, or wherever in Manhattan you like.
If you are interested in scheduling a tour, please complete and submit a CONTACT ME form from the address bar in the upper-right corner of this page. I will verify my availablity and send you additional information.
*Note: this private Manhattan driving tour will accomodate your maxium party size of 6 guests or 5 guests with luggage.
Wheelchairs and Scooters
I can accommodate most wheelchair and scooter users (including the wheelchair and scooter), as long as the guest is able to transfer from the device to the seat of a mini-van and another guest on the tour is available to assist with loading and unloading the device. Please let me know if you will be bringing a wheelchair or scooter on your tour.
- My touring vehicle is sanitized in between tours
- There is a contactless temperature check for all (me too!) at the beginning of each tour
- Face masks are required in public areas, for everyone over the age of two
- Face masks will be provided, if you do not have one
- Hand sanitizer is available in the vehicle
6-Hour Private Manhattan Driving Tour by Mini-Van - $849.00
AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR PAYMENT, I WILL SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION WITHIN 24-HOURS.
For your online safety, security and peace of mind, I am partnered with PayPal. I never see your financial or personal information.
You can make your payment using PayPal or you can check out as a "guest," without signing up for PayPal. As a PayPal guest, you can pay using any of the following credit cards:
- Master Card
- American Express
As a PayPal guest, you can also pay using any debit card with the following logos:
If you are paying by PayPal or as a "guest:"
- enter above the Quantity of tours you are ordering (typically 1)
- click "ADD TO CART"
- click "Pay with PayPal" (regardless of how you are paying)
- if you are paying by PayPal, log in where it says "Pay with PayPal" and complete the process
- if you are paying as a "guest" using a credit or debit card, click the light blue box at the bottom where it says "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" and complete the process
After checking out, you will be sent by email to the address you provided us:
- an immediately acknowledgement that your order went through
- a reciept for your deposit
- a confirmation of your tour with details, within 24-hours
If you have any questions or I can provide you with more information, please click on "CONTCT ME," in the upper right corner of the menu bar at the top of this page.